lunes, febrero 07, 2005

Where these happy ?

When I think to return to be right
When I think that all march is right
When all this agreed
You return to my memory...
I try dont hate you...
But I follow wanting you...
And I follow... asking to me...
Where thses happy ?
Where these happy ?
Where is ?
You always walk looking your way
You find ways and forms
Always you think about worlds
You return to my memory...
I try don´t wanting you
But I follow wanting you...
And I think...
Where these happy?
Wheeeeereeeeee these happy ?
Whereeeeeeeeee is??????????????
I will try to keeping you in good memory
After all your always you will know that I forms loves to you
Or am I mistaken? Correct me if I am mistaken
Is your work, right?
Where is the happiness?
Where is?
Where is? (x5)
the happiness....

[Song "Where theses happy, Music & Lyrics by Me]

No hay comentarios:

La fábrica vacía

Sólo camino para comprender mi perspectiva, no busco tener respuesta a todo, por que hay muchas perspectivas diferentes, en la complejidad d...