domingo, diciembre 12, 2004

I dont look you

When She saw me watched to me as a new toy
Thought that it was unbreakible
That could play with me like Yo-Yo
Who raise and low according to loves
She me played it but I knows that
She is unfortunate,
Does not know where to find stabilized.
Goes of passing the life and
Does not know to appreciate who welcomes to her,
The certain thing is that I did not love her
But I appreciated to her.
The clear to breaks with a simple blow
The disquiet whispers that whipped my heart
clarified to me that she does not comprised of me.
She me played it but she knows that he is unfortunate
Does not know where to find stabilized.


[ Song "I dont look you", Lyrics ME ]

No hay comentarios:

La fábrica vacía

Sólo camino para comprender mi perspectiva, no busco tener respuesta a todo, por que hay muchas perspectivas diferentes, en la complejidad d...